Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #193
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hill has kick return experience & ability. Jacoby will be on a short leash yet remain Texan primary punt returner. Least that's how I see Kubiak playing his cards should they select Hill.
I like to think Kubiak is more practical than that. Throughout OTAs & training camp, I'm sure they (Kubiak & Marciano) are going to be looking at everyone. If there is a better option at punt returns, I wouldn't see it past them to start the guy.

I like Jacoby, I've never hid that. Jacoby may have been one of he better punt returners of 2011, but there is still plenty of opportunity for improvement in that phase of the game. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse.