View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cleveland Browns are on the clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I like what Dutch did in the TT mock, he got WR/OT in rd.1 and a real value Mercilus in Rd.2. Martin in Rd. 3 would be the way I would go. If a CB value wasn't there in Rd3. If the CB value was there and I still needed a RB I would trade up using the two 4ths the Browns have to get my RB.

What I wouldn't do is reaching for a QB this yr. I would trade up next yr when Bray/Barkley/Jones will be available.
You mean Doug Martin RB? I'll definitely be targeting a RB in the 3rd or 4th, but it just depends on how things shake out, but he's not my first choice. Our draft group seems to undervalue QBs, RBs and TEs, so it's always nice to grab one of those guys a couple rounds later than when they will actually go. I expect the Browns to re-sign Peyton Hillis, so I'm looking for a change of pace and pass catching RB for them. Also part of the reason I passed on Trent Richardson.

I'd throw out mock drafts for the Browns, but I don't want to tip my hand in the TT mock draft...