View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cleveland Browns are on the clock

I like what Dutch did in the TT mock, he got WR/OT in rd.1 and a real value Mercilus in Rd.2. Martin in Rd. 3 would be the way I would go. If a CB value wasn't there in Rd3. If the CB value was there and I still needed a RB I would trade up using the two 4ths the Browns have to get my RB.

What I wouldn't do is reaching for a QB this yr. I would trade up next yr when Bray/Barkley/Jones will be available.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote