View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cleveland Browns are on the clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Blackmon is without a doubt a bad mofo & the Browns would love to have him. But there is only one RB in this draft that "might" be a game changer where WR is deep. They can get Richardson here & maybe Floyd or Wright later in the first.
I disagree as well, Doug Martin has huge potential. Very compact, very strong, extremely quick and agile, can run inside or out, good hands, great college career. Built and runs like Ray Rice/MJD. Personally I would like the Texans to draft him round 1, I think he's BPA over many of the guys being mentioned in the last few picks.

If the Browns went Blackmon 1/Martin 2 I'd think they'd be better off than Richardson/any of the 2nd round WR
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote