Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012   #187
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

OT: Lower round QB getting some buzz -- have you done any work on Lindley?
Don't know if I ever get to him.

Been scrutinizing Kirk Cousins and his receiver B.J. Cunningham.

After watching Cousins against Ohio St., ND, Michigan, Wisconsin, and a couple of lesser opponents, I was ready to write off Cousins.
He made too many mistakes (too many WTF moments) for a 5th year senior to think he can ever be a legit NFL starter.

But I decided to watch some more to be sure.
Against Nebraska, he looked like Gabbert against the Texans.
Well, he was actually worse.
He only had one INT for the game, but really, the Cornhuskers could have had 5 or 6.

This is another case of a QB who can be quite good without pressure.
From what I saw, it will take a lot of work for Cousins to evern become a legit NFL starter.

Cunningham, on the other hand, looks like a decent possibility for a number 2.
I think I'll watch some more of him later.

I might switch to a different tandem: A&M, AZ, AZ St.?

I've watched Lindley some the year before, but not this year.
What's your opinion on him?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote