Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012   #186
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Deer in the headlights, dropped almost everything, body language --- something I feel/see, not measurable/quantifiable.

?
I see what you mean.
He dropped a cooule of passes as seen in the video to follow.
These are instances where he didn't attack the ball as I'd mentioned.

http://www.procanes.com/files/ce72a8...b73-11264.html

Probably wasn't comfortable with the surrounding, maybe?
Or he could be focusing on running routes and drop the ball?
It does make one question the mental part of his game; the fact that he didn't win a starting job out of spring ball lurking in the back of one's mind.
The things Michael Irving said...

I wonder how much a regional scout was able to see during spring practices.
Are they allowed at team practices? How much can they see during pre-game warm-up, etc.

I think Miami had their pro-day yesterday or today. Any news on how and what he did?

I imagine a second or third round grade maybe more appropriate for him?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote