View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #18
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 7 round Texans mock draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Which picks do you think are not realistic and why? Not an attack, just curious.
I don't believe they're realistic because Harrison Smith shot way up in value after a good combine showing. I don't think he's around in the 2nd and DT is a bigger need than safety at this point. Crick won't be there in the third even with the injury. Jean Baptiste is getting a lot of conversation, will probably be gone by the end of the 4th, and there is nothing here to address WR. I'd be mostly content if we got Crick, Smith, and Baptiste at those values though.