View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #17
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 7 round Texans mock draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
No sir. A 5 year pro who can't get seperation on anything but a straight line, proven over and over he can't catch anything, has poor football IQ and is always "maturing" every offseason....

That he still has a job with THIS team is a miracle. That he could get another job.......
We can agree to disagree on Jacoby...

Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if he was cut, but I disagree that he doesn't do anything right...He has developed into an excellent downfield blocker and he has made quite a few big plays for us as a receiver..

I think if Matt had been the QB all year Jacoby would have done better, statistically.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote