View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #8
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
You give numerous reasons to favor the Jags over the Texans. A lot of them make sense on paper, but I have to take exception to giving the Jags an edge because they don't start 2 guys like Dunta Robinson and Jason Babin. Dunta should easily start for the Jags. Dwayne Washington or Juran Boldin will start for Jacksonville at a corner and they wouldn't start in Houston. As bad as the Jag pass rush was last season, I'm certain they could find a spot for Babin at either OLB or DE.

Other than the 2 rookies, the Texans start a tested, veteran group on defense. When healthy. I like that the Texans have some new blood on D and that these rookies along with Peek & Faggins will hopefully provide some spark. Very much a positive for the Texans in my view.
, I didnt think of it that way...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote