Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #184
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Streeter is more than a deep threat...

In fact, he is very good operating out of the slot on short and intermediate routes...He's also really good in the redzone and in short yardage...

That is the main reason I want the Texans to consider him.

His ability to take the top off the defense is an added bonus as far as I'm concerned with him.
Streeter got better as the season went along.
His route running was still inconsistent (that can be fixed with time - I hope).
When he's on it, the route was sharp, and he looked good in and out of the break.
As he became starter, he saw more playing time, and ran more vertical routes.
He looks like a natural hand catcher (but he did drop an easy pass that I can remember).
His length is obviously his strength; he just needs to continue to work on being more aggressive attacking the ball.

Both are quick for their size, but Hill seems to be a little more fluid and "elusive".
On a few occasions, Streeter demonstrated the ability to absorb a hit while still hold on to the ball.

Streeter looks like a second rounder, but with his upside, he just might sneak into the first round (???)

Both of these guys have the potential to become a number 1.
I'm not sure about Randle or Wright.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote