View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #11
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 7 round Texans mock draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
This is part of the reason that I don't think we will take a WR at the end of the first round.

If we take a WR I think it will be in the 2nd or later and they will have a niche role to start off with.

I don't think Kubiak is going to have a rookie WR taking too many snaps away from KW..

And to be honest, Jacoby is probably a better option at WR than a lot of WR's we could get in the 3rd round and later.
I really think Kubiak is looking for another guy to lean on like he can Andre. KW never was that, despite putting up good numbers for a couple seasons.

If Jacoby was cut, who would pick him up?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote