View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News Russ Lande 3/01 Mock

I like randle alright but I think there are several players that will be available @ 26 that I would take over him.

Reasons

I just can't see taking a player that wasn't a productive college player whether it was his fault or not.

The WR talent after the top 3 is to close IMO. There should be other WR's available in the third and fourth round with similar abilities.

This draft class is deep with athletic defensive linemen. I would seriously consider stockpiling our front seven with our first three picks. Make it the strength of the team. It's worked well for the NY Giants.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote