View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 7 round Texans mock draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
We are underrating him. Would be a steal in the late 3rd round. Missing practically his whole senior year really messed up his draft stock.

It does, definitely and I'm not saying he's a perfect prospect but if this guy is there to be had in the 2nd......look out. Have you watched any highlight reels of him? I know they're just highlight reels but this guy balls to the walls. He's constantly getting closer to the QB and forget trying to run by him. He + Watt would = OLs getting destroyed for years to come.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote