View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 139147 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I'd have to give an edge to the Jags because they arent starting two rookies on defense...
You give numerous reasons to favor the Jags over the Texans. A lot of them make sense on paper, but I have to take exception to giving the Jags an edge because they don't start 2 guys like Dunta Robinson and Jason Babin. Dunta should easily start for the Jags. Dwayne Washington or Juran Boldin will start for Jacksonville at a corner and they wouldn't start in Houston. As bad as the Jag pass rush was last season, I'm certain they could find a spot for Babin at either OLB or DE.

Other than the 2 rookies, the Texans start a tested, veteran group on defense. When healthy. I like that the Texans have some new blood on D and that these rookies along with Peek & Faggins will hopefully provide some spark. Very much a positive for the Texans in my view.
Lucky is online now   Reply With Quote