Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #179
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
Uh oh Bears could become players at #19 for Stephen Hill

https://twitter.com/#!/walterfootbal...95028256014336

"Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune says that Lovie Smith had lunch with #GT WR Stephen Hill after his Pro Day."
Yep,

I thought there was a good chance of Hill going to the Bears at 19 if Floyd is off the board. Cutler asked for a bigger WR. I could see the Bears drafting Hill at 19 and Streeter in the 3rd.

Give me Marvin Jones in the 2nd and Streeter in the 3rd. Unless Randle is there in the 2nd. I know Gary talked to Jones at the Sr Bowl.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote