View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #50
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 1st Round Selection Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
On most boards Marvin Jones is considered a 2nd or 3rd round pick and looks alot smoother/athletic than Randle, so how can Randle be considered a 1st round pick. I'd even take Tommy Streeter in the 2nd before I'd take Randle. Randle seems like a possession receiver with great hands but not going to get alot of YAC to me. He catches the ball well but he doesn't own/dominate the secondary like he should. In Randle's defense, he's never had a good QB throwing to him. Also I can't remember the last good LSU receiver.
This is why I voted for Kontz.

Rd.1 Kontz
Rd.2 Jones

This draft would make me very happy.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote