View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #4
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 7 round Texans mock draft.

I think that WR is our #1 need too. I think we need somebody that is better than Walter.The thing is I don't believe that Floyd or Wright is will be available at 26. You could take Hill but my opinion is that he won't be ready so start on day 1. I also think that we could get Eddie Royal for cheap and that he would be able to produce and stretch the field next year. Eddie Royal is only 25 and when Shanahan was his coach and Cutler was his QB he almost had 1,000 yards his his rookie season. When Josh McDaniels and Orton arrived his numbers went to $%@#.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote