Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #173
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Streeter got a big red flag from me at the combine. Drops everywhere, but worse was a bad attitude & body language. I wouldn't touch him.
I didn't watch him at the combine.
What kind of bad attitude & body language that he gave off?

I have yet to see him dropping any ball in those 3 games (he might in other games though). He just didn't help out the QB enough (sometimes he waits for the ball to arrive instead of attacking it - allowing the DB to close the gap.)

I just wonder why the QB Harris hadn't been connected with him much until this year. They played together in highschool, so what happened to the rapport?
Streeter caught 5 passes in his Rs Fr season, but only 1 in his Rs Soph season - he didn't play in the first four games of that season. Was he injured or was there another reason?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote