Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012   #170
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

I've yet to study Streeter much.
Just three games: Ohio St (wk 3), Ks St (wk 4), and Ga Tech.

He didn't get his first start until week 4

Supposedly the Canes had a guy who's faster and a guy who's more explosive (Benjamin and Hurns).
Benjamin is a Sr; I think he also ran 4.36 at the combine, same as Hill; is that right?
Any thought on him?

Hurns is a true Soph; Streeter is a Rs Jr (so basically, Streeter had 2 years on Hurns.
Both Hurns and Streeter ended up with 7 starts. Benjamin had 9.

Should there be a concern with Streeter not being to start over Hurns early in the year?

In the 2 games that I watched so far, Streeter looked to be a possession receiver, running short route most of the time.
There were things to like and there were things not to like.

His routes didn't look as sharp as in the Ga Tech game.
He didn't attack the ball as much either.
Other than that, I like his hands and he can find the open space often, except when his routes weren't sharp.

I have yet to come to a conclusion on him yet; too early for me.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote