Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #169
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What is the difference between Hill and Streeter as far as physical attributes?

I don't understand why Streeter isn't getting more attention. '

Texans seem to dip into the canes well almost every draft. I'm sure AJ would love to help Streeter become a solid pro. He's 6'5", runs extremely well, comes in as a really good redzone target already...He's good in the slot..

He's just raw...hasn't had a lot of playing time prior to this past season, but he did really well in his first extensive action. He is a field stretcher and has strong hands to bring the ball down.
Not sure Streeter is coachable that is difference #1. #2 Streeter has not been coached up or had similar role model?#3 he quits early on plays, doesn't play through the whistle. #4 doesn't have good hands or technique is poor? I could go on but Hill has a good shot making instant impact, rather than Jacoby time line as a developmental prospect. That is the difference between a late first & third round WR.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote