View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #400
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's going to be the next Craig "Buster" Davis--failed WR from LSU. (Ok, I'm just joking but for the Texans I would've gone with Nick Perry).
I know you're joking, but I'll use this opportunity to say that Randle reminds me a lot of Dwayne Bowe. He's not as physically talented as Bowe, but then Bowe is one of the top WR's in the league right now.

Both were highly rated recruits and both contributed early in their careers at LSU. Similar size, with Bowe being a bit heavier and Randle being taller, and similar measureables.

Bowe had a better statistical career although he benefited from better QB play and a more efficient passing attack while he was at LSU, but Randle was one of the top WR's in the SEC the past 2 years despite the QB problems.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote