Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #164
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The reason I like Randle more than Hill has to do with the last time the Texans drafted an unpolished WR (JJ) = Fail. I know it's it's not fair.

Hill has unreal talent and D.Thomas is now vouching for Hill saying Hill is going to be the next great WR. This is making me reconsider my position on Hill.
I like fact your displaying flexibility to change your stance. The aspect of Hill skill set is a rare combination of size & speed. His route tree will expand here, you know the Texans coaching staff will be excited to work with him & his humble demeanor will endear him to his teammates. Specifically, is the type of WR who Andre could groom & help him adjust to NFL.

Hill is the vertical threat Texans need, will keep defenses from compressing the box, most likely pulling both a corner & safety deep.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote