Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #162
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I just watched a some clips of Stephen Hill and I am impressed. The does like to catch with his body, but he has shown excellent ability to catch with his hands too. He is a physical specimen (which is something I love).
This is what I saw. He looks to have good hands to me. But, has a tendency to try to catch with his body.

At the combine, they had a couple of WRs & scouts talking about all the players & pointing out some technique things. Keeping your elbows in, locating the ball early... several things that could help receivers improve their catching skills.

When I look at Hill, I see things that proper coaching can fix. I don't know if we have proper coaching at the WR position.

But like you said, he is an elite athlete, there is no question about that. Can he become an elite WR? that is the chance that someone will take if they draft him in the first or second rounds.

I'm not saying the Texans should take him, like you though, I wouldn't be upset in the slightest if they did.