View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #398
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 16928 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
With the 26th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select:

Rueben Randle - WR, LSU

I was greatly tempted to take Nick Perry, the top talent left on the board here. But with the overwhelming need for an impact WR I was forced to take one here.

The choice came down to Randle or Stephen Hill. Despite Hill's higher potential ceiling I decided to go with Randle. I think he has a higher floor and the ability to be a bigger contributor at the beginning of his career.

Randle has good size and speed. He catches the ball with great hands instead of letting it come into his body. He runs great routes down the field. He may need some work on his underneath routes but I am confident that he has the skills and potential of a first round prospect.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's going to be the next Craig "Buster" Davis--failed WR from LSU. (Ok, I'm just joking but for the Texans I would've gone with Nick Perry).
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote