View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #42
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 1st Round Selection Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
You keep saying this, do you mean Randle is your #1 WR in the draft, or in the case that Blackmon, Floyd and Wright are taken before 26?
For the Texans and what they do, I like Randle more than any other WR. (Excluding Floyd, my #1 overall WR and Blackmon.)

Randle gives the Texans another big WR with speed and a red zone threat. He also is a better better fit with the Texans in the run game as a blocker. ( Reggie Wayne comparison)

I do like Wright alot though he would be a better fit with a team like the Eagles/Lions/Saints than a team that focuses on the run game like the Texans.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote