View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012   #395
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
While I am happy with Bah picking for the Texans, I am a little disappointed that y'all (I use y'all loosely) basically rushed through the Texans pick (mostly in the evening hours when a lot of members aren't active) so fast that several participating members including myself didnt even get to weigh in.
As of right now, there are 53 votes in that poll. We currently have 30 team owners. I don't know about you, but I would rather keep any voting limited to those who are participating in the draft itself. We also didn't really have any set way of doing the poll, it was just thrown out there by Kiwi. Probably could be executed much better than what we were doing

Since Bah007 is taking over the Texans picks, I suggest we still do a poll for each Texans' pick just to see what people think about the available players. Just make it public so that we can see how everyone is voting.