View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 1st Round Selection Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I voted but don't feel it's right to make Texans a group pick especially with 31 other competing GM's. I always looked forward to some brave soul or crazy Texan fan, shouldering the weight of everyone here hope & aspirations. Lots of pressure, yeah they usually get it wrong but taking a stand for the masses is both an honor & privilege.

With this said, if I where Rick Smith as of now, it's gonna be Stephen Hill. He fits niche need with pieces around him & he's coachable. However, if Myers cannot be resigned then Center becomes a priority & Konz should be considered.
I actually don't mind taking over the Texans if everybody would be okay with it.

I thought I would be too busy to participate this year so I never threw my hat into the ring when teams were picked. Things have changed though and I would be happy to take over a team if need be.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote