View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #14
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston 1st Round Selection Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Pretty good response already with 21 votes. Looks like Randle/Konz/Hill are jockeying for the selection.

Without Mario in the mix I see us locking up our two FA OL. I think we should be choosing who will be our #2 WR for years to come. Hill is the man. I know Randle is a quality player, but I think Hill has the higher ceiling. Plus, I've just never been fond of LSU wr's.
Hill does have the higher ceiling, but what many people are continuing to ignore is that Randle is the guy ready to play right now. If #2 WR is an immediate need then you take Randle because he can contribute right away. If you're looking for a future contributor (or project) then you take Hill.

I just don't see how Stephen Hill makes the Texans better in 2012.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote