View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #371
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I don't recall ever using a poll before, and I saw his name listed about ten times. I figured it was enough to make a consensus for the pick. It's how we've done it in the past with a group selection.
This is different than the previous group picks. We're not picking in the 5th round for a vacated team. Since everyone picks for the Texans, we need to get everyone's input. A poll works best for that.

I like it this way. We all have a say and it's a consensus of all the fans participating.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote