View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #370
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm against the Konz pick...I just watched some more clips of him and I'm not impressed...I'd much rather have Randle who looks like he will be a solid pro for years.
I really like Randle, he's my #1 WR.

But with Briesel probably leaving. Picking up the best C prospect that can also play OG would seem to be the way to go. Is there really that much difference between Randle and Marvin Jones or Jeffery in the 2/3rd rd?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote