View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #369
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Mark Barron would be a horrible pick.

Manning and Quin are good enough to get it done.

I am ok with Konz.

I would be looking at Perry just because pass rushers are king in the 3-4.

I think that we assume that Briesel or Myers is leaving, that we can't trust Caldwell and make Konz official.

We can get a decent WR later.
For how long will Manning be good enough? He will be 30 years old this season.

Barron would be a fantastic pick as he could be a quality, quality backup SS and special teamer for now. We also have a formation in which we bring in another safety. We used Demps on alot of those packages during the year. Put Barron deep and have Quin play that inside cover position or vise versa. It gives us ALOT of versatility, especially with Quin being such a good nickel back. He could take over at SS when we get rid of Manning and Quin could play FS. Not that big of a transition for a guy like Quin to move from SS to FS.

Barron would be a fantastic pick IMO.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote