View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #349
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Pretty much comes down to whichever you think is a bigger need. If we lose Myers or Brisiel then OL is a bigger need than WR, in part because WR is deeper and a quality prospect could be acquired in the 2nd round.

If you believe we re-sign both OL guys then Randle should be the pick. If you think we don't then Konz should be the pick and take a WR in the 2nd.
That may be true if you like Konz...I don't, so I don't care what the bigger need is...I wouldn't take him..

I think Zeitler is a better interior lineman (but Konz has more versatility), but he's off the board already...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote