Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #155
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

I just watched a some clips of Stephen Hill and I am impressed. The does like to catch with his body, but he has shown excellent ability to catch with his hands too. He is a physical specimen (which is something I love). He will need to work on the nuances of football though and I have no idea how fast he will be able to grasp the Texans playbook and reads...But the guy does not suck.

Personally, I prefer Tommy Streeter out of Miami...I think he's more natural receiver than Hill and he is more of a hands catcher...He often goes to get the ball instead of letting it come to him...

But Streeter likely won't go in the first round and should be there in the second....

But if we took Hill in the first or second I wouldn't complain...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote