Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #154
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

(2nd and 16) Washington, T. pass incomplete to Hill, S. (Robinson, M.).

On 2nd and 16, with the LCB played 13 yards off the line, Hill ran a simple hook route (looks like the plan was to get back into 3rd and manageable situation). The ball was deflected at the LOS, however.

(3rd and 16) Washington, T. pass incomplete to Hill, S., PENALTY GT holding declined.

First time I've seen Hill ran a post-corner route, and he did a good job stemming (to hold the two-deep safety inside) and get open near the side line, for a possible 26-28 yd catch.

The QB was pressured and had to throw the ball away.
There was a holding call anyway.

But Hill did run a good route there.

This was week 8, and I still don't see where the criticism of Hill can hold (there's still 5 more games to go though).

Unless somebody was at the game and was able to witness first-hand (so they can combine their personal view with rewatching the game); otherwise, the current rating on Hill still stands for me.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote