Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #139
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite Open
More Mayock on #GeorgiaTech WR Stephen Hill: "I don't think this kid gets out of the 1st round. I think he's a late 1, worst case early 2."

More Mayock on Stephen Hill: "His hands are great. Hands snatcher, catches ball very easily. Drops were about lack of discipline, maturity."

Mayock on Stephen Hill's Pro Day: "Trust me folks, he helped himself. ... For 6'4/215, he's got great feet. Great job in & out of breaks."
Mayock saw him pretty much the same as I do; I'm at week 8 right now, but there's still 5 more games to observe. The rating I had on Hill still stands.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote