View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #316
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
My draft board just got destroyed in the last 5 or so picks.
Eh, Konz is still on the board, he could fit the Ravens alright. Tannehill is still out there if you aren't sold on Flacco

Would you have taken Mike Adams if he was there? I have been reading on some sites that Adams stock is falling to 2nd round grade due to his combine performance. I still like him, but I find it odd that he would drop about 20 spots due to splits times and such.