View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
i forgot, whats everyones record right now? 0-0? no one has an edge
But do teams have the same rosters???

I'd have to give an edge to the Jags because they arent starting two rookies on defense and have the best rushing defense (yards per carry wise) in the league and Fred Taylor is only 28 and rebounded nicely last year from those hamstring injuries and Toefield is in his 2nd year and Greg Jones can help out in short yardage situations, so they have two keys to winning games: stop the run and run the ball. The passing game on both sides is a question mark because there secondary is questionable and on the offensive side Jimmy Smith isnt the Jimmy Smith of old. Reggie Williams should help out, though.

It all depends on who comes together faster. We certainly had a better finish to the season, despite what the experts say, but the Jags are more set with players that have experience on both sides. There defense have an edge on our defense, but I give us an edge on offense because our passing game could be more potent...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote