View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #309
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Seems like a good pick. I considered Glenn for the Browns, but they need a RT more than a guard. Guard would be a luxury pick for them at this point.
I think he could play RT if they wanted him to.

The Lions guards are Rob Sims, Stephen Peterman and Dylan Gandy. Who? Exactly. Their LT (Backus) is a FA and their RT (Cherilus) hasnt worked out as expected when they took him in the first round.

He seems like a good kid. No injury history and played in the SEC trenches. I think he would be a great addition as a first round pick for alot of teams.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote