Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #133
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
That was just a case where scouts were trying to find something.....anything to knock him on..that's pretty much how the scouting process spins out of control at times. here's a few #1 overall picks "knocks"..some real, some imagined.

in 98' the knock on Peyton coming out was that "he couldn't win the big one" & that he'd peaked.
in 01' the knock on Vick was that he wasn't a polished enough passer; runs too much..
in 06' the "knock" on Mario was his motor...

you get my drift. The point i'm trying to make is that I don't think anyone gave serious credence to what you're saying regarding AJ. That was just a case where some dumb ass scout was overthinking during the scouting process..After that NC game he had, i think overall people knew what they were getting when AJ entered the draft...a beast...Stephen Hill.....................not so much & people weren't even thinking about this kid until he showed up in Indy.
Amateur draftniks like us don't have time to follow every team in the country.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote