Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012   #129
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You never hear of a guy who came into the league with marginal hands, they work hard on catching for a few years & they become a good to great WR let alone 1 who was selected in the 1st round like this guy is projected.
I'm not comparing Hill (or anyone else) to Andre Johnson. But AJ came into the league as a body catcher with questionable hands. He got better every year. All I'm saying is, never say "never" (whoops, I broke my own rule).