View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012   #222
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Well like I said, I'd like to reflect the opinions of the people who are more in tune to the Panther's progressions. It's really not even much of a topic other than which DT to get. With that settled, me being a "go for the gusto type"....Poe's the pick. Brockers, Still, Worthy...all good picks IMO, even other positions like Ingram or Decastro are definitely BPA. But a man that big who can move it and shake it like Poe just doesn't come around very often. Going for a splash, I might just have ended up with a world record setting "CANNONBAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! !!!!"
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote