View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012   #219
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Hey, so sorry I didn't even catch that it started!

Did a little reading on the Panther's forum, seems quite clear they've locked in on getting a big time DT to boost their defensive front. Personally, I'd go with Melvin Ingram, David Decastro or even another DT but since this seems like the big flashy name pick I'd like to take the plunge:

DONTARI POE, DT, MEMPHIS

The big man who put up eye popping numbers. Why not? Could be the next Haloti Ngata. Could be the next Amobi Okoye.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote