View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012   #208
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Nice pick. Coples was going to be the pick here if you took this guy...

With the 8th pick (the Jags were 7th), the Miami Dolphins select Iowa OT Riley Reiff, 6'6" 313 lbs

A big kid with a massive frame, Reiff will be a day one starter at RT for the Phish, and will likely be a 10-15 year starter at the position. I know it is the chic pick for the Dolphins, but I feel that it is the right move. Some picks just seem to click, and this one does. Also, I am not viewing QB as a huge need- I am banking on Flynn coming here in the off-season.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote