View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #199
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

so far all the picks have been very good.

Tampa badly need help on Defence and claiborne is the BPA plus feels a need.

Rams selecting Kalil is again BPA at a position of DESPERATE need.

Vikings = RG3, threw a massive spanner in the works but i like it. Harvin is going to love this!

Colts with luck well i just don't see it i have a feeling that week 1 jj Watt barrels saturday and puts luck on injury reserve for the year lol ... seriously though obvious pick and the pros are obvious too.

Blackmon to the browns i really like. still think Mccoy as something in him and needs weapons. Blackmon and greg little are too solid young WRs to help out Colt
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote