View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: Free Agent Hype Chronicles: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I don't know about that. If RG3 becomes a generational player that carries your team to multiple superbowls then yes, this becomes an ideal scenario. I just don't know because along with losing AF, you're also giving up some good draft picks that you could use to build around him.

That being said, if it was Andrew Luck, I'd probably say go for it. No disrespect to RG3, but I just like Andrew Luck way more as a prospect, and he's not going to be in play unless the Colts go all Matt Millen on us.
Never underestimate the possibility that Irsay all of a sudden flips and drafts RG3 under the power of the moment.

If that happened, and we had 2 first rounders and wanted to add some more to the Rams for the #2...we could get Andrew Luck.

I'd actually like to see the Texans try a ballsy move that like, tbh. I think either of those guys, RG3 or Luck, will be great QBs.