View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mocking Madness - of just a little try by a german guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He honestly did not show that at Memphis. His teammates were horrible so I understand he had no help. But I don't even like his film against one blocker, much less two. He plays with his hands close to his body and his shoulders are easily turned away from the play.
thanks for info. If Wade can make our D #2 with Cody in middle, what could he do with Poe? Also, Watt and Antonio Smith should be helpful to the rookie.