View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #196
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Next up:

7- Jaguars- HouTex
8- Dolphins- RMartin65
9- Panthers- Timekiller
10- Bills- Texan4Ever
11- Chiefs- Honoring Earl 34
12- Seahawks- Ndevine7
13- Cardinals- Brandon420tx

Guys, if you could, when you make your pick PM the next person. Rather than me or someone else doing all the PM's and emailing, it would make things flow better.
Will do

Hou Tex doesn't get on the MB during the weekends. So we will start this thing again Monday morning. Lets get some opinions on the picks so far and how the mock is going in general.

I'm sure glad I dont have to pick for the Redskins. They were in a pickle at pick #6. BPA didn't really match their needs. I would've taken Floyd. But Martin is a good pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote