View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I have to agree with the bold .... The question is are they willing to spend a #2 on the CB position when its pretty solid now when there are holes to fill at WR , the depth in the interior OL and at OLB should MW walk and believe it or not at TE should they lose Dreessen .... Graham has shown us nothing.

I think both Randle and Jeffery are both fringe first round guy's .... and pickingat #26 neither is a reach. I'd prefer Jeffery but wouldnt complain if Randle were the pick.

As far as WR goes later in the draft .... Remember the name DeVier Posey from Ohio St.
Posey is a under achiever representing program oddly enough in down times. No thanks.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote