View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what you're saying about Randle. But if he didn't have the questions that you are describing he wouldn't be there at 26

Robinson is the fastest CB in this draft and 31.5 in. arms are not short. Nobody really beat him last yr. If Robinson went to LSU or Alabama he would be a 1st rd pick. IMHO
I have to agree with the bold .... The question is are they willing to spend a #2 on the CB position when its pretty solid now when there are holes to fill at WR , the depth in the interior OL and at OLB should MW walk and believe it or not at TE should they lose Dreessen .... Graham has shown us nothing.

I think both Randle and Jeffery are both fringe first round guy's .... and pickingat #26 neither is a reach. I'd prefer Jeffery but wouldnt complain if Randle were the pick.

As far as WR goes later in the draft .... Remember the name DeVier Posey from Ohio St.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote