View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #28
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: Free Agent Hype Chronicles: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I know and that's why I'm starting to get worried. You'd think something would've leaked out by now. What is going on with Foster and the Texans? A lot of teams have already franchised the players they're going to franchise, so what are the Texans planning to do with Foster?
Yeah the Saints tagged Brees, the Ravens tagged Rice, but nothing from the Texans yet. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Also, there seems to be nothing from the Houston media members either.